The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

EVERY-FUCKING-TIME

the animation and intensity of the story was spectacular, and the sudden apearance of the furries was hilarious, the song at the end was soothing...but just when i felt relaxed, that damn demon cat thing gets me, i jamp out my skin. Very good, deserving of the front page.

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

i gotta admit

this actually made me feel so much better, probably cause im like that...except im not an idiot. good job

Sonamy Sprite music video Sonamy Sprite music video

excellent

the music went well, as did the actions. im curios were you got the sprites though. anyway long live sonamy. well done.

flashman16 responds:

i thank you =)

i got the sprites from http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/
Sprite_section.htm

i googled for the backround and some of the sprites i edited myself [like amy standing angry, sonic lying face down, sonic in cyrostasis and amy clasping her hands at the end of the movie, i edited more but i cant be bothered listing them here =P]

long live sonamy!

Rise of the brotherhood 1 Rise of the brotherhood 1

my favourite bit

was that sonic the master of speed and saviour of the hedgehog race was owned my a column and when tails got.....wait for it...BITCH SMACKED!. anyway pretty good dude and cant wait to help u with the next 1

Sonic Origins part 3 Sonic Origins part 3

alright

im getting pumped up. Lets have a friendly race. My Banishmnt Part 2 against your Sonic Origins 4. A race against time , skill, and endurance. Good luck. P.s. 0o0 Sheathe got owned badly, wth

Milanous responds:

I accept your friendly race.

not too fair though in the time you have preparing banishment part 2 i have release three of the four parts of origins lol

I hope this part kicks ass

Bytesize Volume One Bytesize Volume One

awesome...

however when he offers the potatoe salad (yum) how is he holding the surfboard?

Sonic Origins Part 1 Sonic Origins Part 1

well...

I knew it was a good story since i was a voice actor, the way you used sprites were spectacular. although the lip sync and music were off, i think. use a different frame rate, i use 18fps. keep that number in mind.
cant w8 till prt 2 and working with u more n more, cya.

p.s Sheathe looks awesome

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

scary

but good

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

salad fingers is da sh*t

long live the creepy scary green guy