The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

EVERY-FUCKING-TIME

the animation and intensity of the story was spectacular, and the sudden apearance of the furries was hilarious, the song at the end was soothing...but just when i felt relaxed, that damn demon cat thing gets me, i jamp out my skin. Very good, deserving of the front page.

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

i gotta admit

this actually made me feel so much better, probably cause im like that...except im not an idiot. good job

Sonamy Sprite music video Sonamy Sprite music video

excellent

the music went well, as did the actions. im curios were you got the sprites though. anyway long live sonamy. well done.

flashman16 responds:

i thank you =)

i got the sprites from http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/
Sprite_section.htm

i googled for the backround and some of the sprites i edited myself [like amy standing angry, sonic lying face down, sonic in cyrostasis and amy clasping her hands at the end of the movie, i edited more but i cant be bothered listing them here =P]

long live sonamy!

Succession of Witches (FF8) Succession of Witches (FF8)

well, well, well

i may use this for an upcoming flash piece. maybe. ill ask your permission first if i do.

viion responds:

Well the TOS of Newgrounds states anyone that creates flash pieces for new grounds can use the music found on newgrounds. Also since the original piece isn't mine it's Square Enix's im pretty sure you can go ahead and use it =)

Licking the tip Licking the tip

Good but i kind of see a problem

The colour scheme is good, the lighting of the female is graciously done, but my problem isnt with her, its with the guy, the way he is positioned, wheres his legs if he has them, either that or he is doing the splits. i know he isnt lying to his side because of the way his pubic hair and dick it, sorry to bring it up, aside from that i think this is a fine piece of art